Reconnect and Rebuild, TinierMe Lives

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We all know that we'll miss TinierMe. I'm creating this to do the things that we could do on TinierMe.

3 posters

Simple Introduction

MissSpotty
    MissSpotty
    Admin

Simple Introduction Empty Simple Introduction

Post  MissSpotty Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:55 am

Just introduce yourself. Duh.
    Sound~Spirit
    Sound~Spirit

Simple Introduction Empty Remember me, guys? Maybe you do. e u e (Translation: My introduction)

Post  Sound~Spirit Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:24 pm

OH HAI. I'm Soundspirit, and I guess I'm the only one who's going to post on this thread.
    People on the old TM used to call me Sound so people remember me. I always keep my name something related to Sound and Spirit, but otherwise I just go with something else. Like, LOLno121, my DA.
    Anyway, I hope I could meet some of you someday.
    TINIERME LIVES!~ //Shot

Oh, and by the way, MAKE A DAMN ROLEPLAY THREAD ALREADY! (I'm not used to roleplay threads so I have to get used to it somehow. //Facedesk)
    Angel_Nagi
    Angel_Nagi

Simple Introduction Empty Not a whole lot of people ...

Post  Angel_Nagi Fri May 31, 2013 8:51 pm

Not a lot of people, something I think I like. Well, not that I want it to stay like this forever ...

There are many different sites out there made from other ex-Tinierme members, to find one that's kinda fresh ... but somewhat abandoned kinda attracted me here.

No one probably remembers, but I'm Angel_Nagi, I love doing RP-forums, feel free to call me Angel, and when someone else has taken that little nickname, then just call me Nagi. Either works. Nice to meet you all!

Sponsored content

Simple Introduction Empty Re: Simple Introduction

Post  Sponsored content